At Edgemore Marketing, our mission is to connect medical educators with the medical professionals in their target audience. To accomplish this, we develop individualized programs for each client, employing approaches that most effectively utilize resources to deliver successful outcomes as measured by participation and revenue generation.
By working with us, education providers will:
- Gain a greater understanding of what marketing tactics are most effective for their specific educational activities
- Develop tools for measuring the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Improve understanding of the competitive environment and how this impacts on their success
- Understand the costs and benefits of the various marketing approaches
- Evaluate the need for enhanced internal systems for the achievement of long-term educational objectives
Every project begins with as assessment of your needs, the resources you have available, and the scope of your project. Based on this we will provide you with three options:
- Flat fee—everything required to complete your project is included
- Hourly rate—we will provide you with an estimate for the time required for completion.
- Incentive pricing: We will mutually agree on goals for your marketing program. The price for your program will be based on reaching these goals.
Rich Frankel is a marketing professional with more than 30 years experience, including more than 15 years focused specifically on continuing medical education. He has been responsible for maximizing revenue generation for conferences, enduring materials, and interactive on-line programs.